Call for Papers for the FinTech & payment conference “PaymentConf” is now open!
We are looking for speakers with real-world experience in building payment products!
If you have a success story or technical knowledge to share with the payment community, we want you to speak at the event! We are looking, but not limited by, the following session categories:
- How to succeed in building a payment product?
- What to do to comply with regulations?
- How to acquire users?
- Payment technology deep dive
- General experience report – do’s and don’ts
Our aim is to make this event packed with practical lessons both from the business and technology sides.
- EU Financial Institution regulations
- AML/KYC regulations and tools
- Remote and biometric identification
- Payment Card Tokenization
- Payment Networks New Functionality
- 3D Secure 2.0 and SCA
- Mobile and Wearable Payments (NFC, QR Code)
- Mobile wallets
- European Payments – SEPA
- PSD2 and Open Banking
- Use-cases for AI, ML, and Chatbots
- Digitalization and Digital-only banks
- Cybersecurity in FinTech
- Real-world use of cryptocurrencies
- eCommerce payments innovation
- UX in FinTech
The event will take place on 4th & 5th February 2020, running in two parallel flows:
- Technological savvy on how to build FinTech products
- Business-oriented regulations and experience reports
Submit your paper here: https://www.papercall.io/payconf